Global warming hits Los Angeles

Rain, rain go away Angelenos want to play, barbecue, hit the beach and bascially get out door. What Los Angeles is experiencing is a failure to have normal springtime temperatures. If you just moved here you should be happy to know t hat this cold weather is not normal for this time of year.  If you’re from out of state and planning to be here this weeekend, we’re sorry.

It sure puts a damper on our weekend fun. If you were planning on hiking Runyon Canyon, biking Mulholland or hitting the beach this weekend, you may want to reconsider and stay indoors with a good book or watch some baseball on TV.

Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow Night Cloudy Rain / Thunder AM Showers Clear 53°F 47° 64° 48° Feels Like: 53°

Low High Low Past 24-hr: Precip: 0.67 in (est.) Snow: 0 in Chance of Rain: 70% Chance of Rain: 30% Chance of Rain: 0% Wind: From W at 5mph

Wind: WNW at 14 mph Wind: WNW at 14 mph Wind: N at 10 mph Through 10pm: A period of showers and thunderstorms between 5pm and 7pm. Mostly cloudy with temperatures slowly falling to near 50F.

Winds W at 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rain with a few thunderstorms early, mainly cloudy overnight with a few showers. Low 47F.

Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%. A few showers in the morning with bright sunshine in the afternoon. High 64F.

 Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Clear. Low 48F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.